Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Estrada, Franco Granted 24-Hour Extension To Reach Terms For Title Consolidation Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Estrada, Franco Granted 24-Hour Extension To Reach Terms For Title Consolidation Fight

Juan Francisco Estrada and Joshua Franco will have one more day to reach terms for their title consolidation fight. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that a 24-hour extension has been granted by the World Boxing Association (WBA), thus postponing Monday's originally scheduled purse bid hearing for the junior bantamweight title fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If only Estrada was a Haymon fighter the WBA would be turning a blind eye to this. They favor those guys, which furthers the case of an investigation into Haymon and the WBA. Look no further than Santa Cruz and Porky's treatment vs anyone not affiliated with Haymon. It goes back years with Leo especially who was so scared of Rigo he begged Uncle Al to save him from the man. Surely Haymon wrote the WBA a nice check to avoid that man all together. Porky got to pick and choose which fake WBA belt he kept. Truly disgusting stuff from these clowns.

Comment

I'd MUCH rather see the unbeaten Franco brother in a unification with Estrada instead - that would be fireworks! He would put up a greater challenge in my opinion.
      Last edited by richardt; 04-18-2022, 04:27 PM.

Comment

I like this fight. Bam in the co-main and get Akhmadaliev-Rios and Martinez-Arroyo II on the undercard.

Comment

Working...
        X