Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eimantas Stanionis Overwhelmed By WBA Title Win Over Butaev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eimantas Stanionis Overwhelmed By WBA Title Win Over Butaev

Eimantas Stanionis moved a step closer to establishing himself as one of the sport's best welterweights with an action-filled split decision win against the rugged Radzhab Butaev, lifting his WBA title in the main event of a special edition of SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING that preceded the four-fight Spence vs. Ugas SHOWTIME PPV from AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

After Crawford-Spence, Stanionis-Ennius will be the next big fight at welter.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
      And, for some reason, I feel it will end like Ennis vs Lipinets.

Comment

I rather see Thurman vs stanious first. ennis is way too dangerous. or Crowley vs Stan.

Comment

I thought this guy was greek lol his name sounds greek to me.

Comment

he looks like a football hooligan in that pic

Comment

Originally posted by maespinoza1990 View Post

I rather see Thurman vs stanious first. ennis is way too dangerous. or Crowley vs Stan.
              Oh I totally agree. Im referring to the next big ppv fight after they let it marinate for a bit. Not right now.
              maespinoza1990 maespinoza1990 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

And, for some reason, I feel it will end like Ennis vs Lipinets.
                I really like Ennis too. He seems to be a better prospect than Spence coming up. But staniounos impressed me Saturday. He took some good shots and showed grit and good counter punching skills. I think in 2-3 years that would be a massive ppv fight
                Tatabanya Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

The kid fought a very good fight. He is among the new breed of future welterweight contenders, titleholders and champions.

Comment

Oh I totally agree. Im referring to the next big ppv fight after they let it marinate for a bit. Not right now.
                    he needs to box a little more stop being a little stationary. needs to stick a move get hit less. he's definitely an exciting fighter. I can see him giving spence some trouble. I want see him face Thurman, Crowley, verigl Ortiz, kell brook next
                    chepboxingking chepboxingking likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X