Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather: 'I Would Love To Sign Terence Crawford, I'm Going To Support Black American First'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather: 'I Would Love To Sign Terence Crawford, I'm Going To Support Black American First'

Terence Crawford finds himself in a similar predicament Floyd Mayweather Jr. once did. Soon after betting on himself by buying out of his contract with Top Rank in 2006, Mayweather set himself up with a super fight against Oscar De La Hoya the following year. Mayweather was 29-years-old at the time and would go on to break the bank with several of boxing's most lucrative events for the next decade, all while etching his legacy as one of the best to ever lace up the gloves.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol just lol

Comment

If anything Floyd can help Crawford become more charismatic and do a better job of selling himself.

But this doesn’t seem like the best place for Crawford. Just stay a free agent or do a 2 fight deal with PBC.

Comment

image_2022-04-18_043432267.png

Comment

Perfect fit for Bud. He hates talking and Floyd never shuts up.... it's a win win

Comment

What has omaha nebraska done for floyd?

Comment

Don't think Floyd would be the best fit. His promotional style seems risk-averse and the fight to be made is with Spence now. Crawford should try to sign a limited deal with PBC that gives him long term independence.

Comment

And what? Have Bud waste his career fighting only bums and wba regular paper champs like Tank?

Comment

Mayweather is the black Bob Arum.. thats where he learned to mind his whiskers..
                  Everyone is going to try get a piece of this fight now..
                  Mayweather hasn't a shred of dignity left outside the ring.. One day he will be selling off his belts to pay the bills.

Comment

He should've granted black fighters the big paydays instead of cherry picking non black fighters.
                    Rec28 Rec28 RoadMan94 RoadMan94 like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X