Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Haney on Kambosos Showdown: We're in the Big Dance, We're in the Super Bowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Haney on Kambosos Showdown: We're in the Big Dance, We're in the Super Bowl

Devin Haney and Co. understands the magnitude of his next fight. The WBC lightweight titlist will fly to Melbourne, Australia on June 5 to face George Kambosos, holder of the WBO, WBA, and IBF belts, at Marvel Stadium for a full unification clash.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm flying to Australia Dream!

Comment

Never liked Haney, still don't. Love the warrior spirit he is displaying with this move. Going "all in" in a game of "Texas Holdem Poker" is so refreshing. Most of the modern boxers claim to be structuring their careers as if strategizing a chess game, it is really depressing.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Beast View Post
        Never liked Haney, still don't. Love the warrior spirit he is displaying with this move. Going "all in" in a game of "Texas Holdem Poker" is so refreshing. Most of the modern boxers claim to be structuring their careers as if strategizing a chess game, it is really depressing.
        You are aware of his statements already claiming he is going to stink out the joint ? That aint warrior spirit but paycheck spirit.

Comment

Originally posted by Haka View Post

You are aware of his statements already claiming he is going to stink out the joint ? That aint warrior spirit but paycheck spirit.
          There has been a lot of back and forth, to be honest no I don’t remember Haney or his dad saying that. I’m not shocked though, pillow fisted runner is the general insult and being a great mover in gym sparring is the the hype. The way I heard it was he is taking a pay cut and some contract bs to get this fight. If true, respect to him. That being said running shouldn’t win belts in Australia. I think Haney will engage and this will be a good fight.
          L. Cipher L. Cipher likes this.

Comment

Super bowl of WHAT??

LOL No one in AMERICA is checking for this shyt!!! LOL

This fight would lose out to every MLB game on cable television in the ratings LOL..

When will this boring jab fest glass chin ever STFU

Comment

pillow fists vs feather fists

Comment

If Haney, who's not the biggest puncher but effective, beats Kambosos badly, I don't think the rematch would be initiated.

If it's a points win for Haney and not much punishment dished out, then you can bet George would order a rematch.

But can't underestimate Kambosos in Australia.

Comment

Correction. You got invited to the superbowl

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                    If Haney, who's not the biggest puncher but effective, beats Kambosos badly, I don't think the rematch would be initiated.

If it's a points win for Haney and not much punishment dished out, then you can bet George would order a rematch.

But can't underestimate Kambosos in Australia.
                    Correction. You can't underestimate Australian judges.

Comment

Working...
                    X