Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I Just Gotta Get A New Mouthpiece; My Mouthpiece Been Messed Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence: I Just Gotta Get A New Mouthpiece; My Mouthpiece Been Messed Up

ARLINGTON, Texas - Errol Spence Jr. could laugh about his mouthpiece mishap afterward. During the sixth round, however, losing his mouthpiece in a second straight fight was no laughing matter early Sunday morning. Spence's "rookie" reaction to Ugas' right hand dislodging his mouthpiece could've cost the unbeaten welterweight champion his IBF and WBC belts because it enabled Ugas to hit him with a left-right combination that rocked Spence and knocked him into the ropes.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Have to find a mouth piece that fits the new teeth

Comment

I wonder if his new teeth are implants or like a bridge of dentures that he can pop in and out. Imagine if his teeth had came out with his mouth piece lol

You know It was a good shot any time a mouth piece comes out. And it didn’t just come out, it flew across the ring. Looked similar to GGG knocking Muratas out or when Lucas Matthysse knocked Danny’s
      Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

In my 2nd professional bout, I made my mouth piece before leaving the day of the weigh-in. It fit well when I left, but the next day it was making me gag unless I sucked it in. It was either not breathe or gag. Needless to say, I didn't have the same outcome as Spence.

But I'm glad to know that even the biggest names still make rookie mistakes. I have 3 mouth pieces now, that all fit properly- and will make more. No mistake is worth making twice ✊

Comment

Spence needs to glue (with epoxy maybe ) his mouthpiece if he fights Crawford. This happened 2 times already in 2 different fights where Spence lost concentration when he lost his mouthpiece. Crawford will surely capitalize on that rookie mistake ..
          Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Lmao the Spencer fangirls making excuses.
            Bro how tf you a pro boxer with a mouth guard that doesn't fit?

Comment

Lol Spence don't care about his new teeth.

Get a new mouth piece FFS

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
                Spence needs to glue (with epoxy maybe ) his mouthpiece if he fights Crawford. This happened 2 times already in 2 different fights where Spence lost concentration when he lost his mouthpiece. Crawford will surely capitalize on that rookie mistake ..
                Maybe not when the ref says stop right before.

Comment

Whether the mouthpiece fits or not Spence should practice biting down on it. The right punch with your mouth wide open can end with a broke jaw.

Comment

So he used the same mouthpiece as he did for the Danny fight when it came out in that fight as well? He knew it was an issue then and still wore the same one vs Ugas? Come on now lol….Spence realized after like 10 years he needed a nutritionist and now looks like he realizes he needs a new mouthguard, only after it being knocked out in consecutive fights SMH!

Comment

Working...
                    X