Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cody Crowley: I Want To Bring a World Title Back To Canada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cody Crowley: I Want To Bring a World Title Back To Canada

AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas - Canada's Cody Crowley remained undefeated with a tough, punishing unanimous decision victory against veteran contender Josesito L?pez in a 10-round contest of all-action welterweights that kicked off the PPV telecast.
    [Click Here To Read More]

he can fight Eimantas Stanionis
    sicko sicko sicko sicko like this.

Comment

I like Crawley and I really appreciate him taking out that IBF #1 rated cupcake but I can’t see him even being competitive vs Spence or Crawford.

Comment

As a western Canadian, he lost me when he talks about canada supporting so much and only uses Toronto sports teams as an example. Toronto is not canada.
        MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

He should match up with the other Canadian welterweight, the guy who drew with Lipinets.

Comment

give the man a shot at Stanions other WBA Strap next at least, he earned it

Comment

Originally posted by RazorDog View Post
              As a western Canadian, he lost me when he talks about canada supporting so much and only uses Toronto sports teams as an example. Toronto is not canada.
              Where you at man? I noticed you too were enraged at the Ryan Garcia PPV lol... I'm in BC on the island.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

Where you at man? I noticed you too were enraged at the Ryan Garcia PPV lol... I'm in BC on the island.
                I'm in Alberta. Not only was I pissed off about it being ppv, I ended up caving and buying it, and it turned out to be trash. Lol

Comment

Possible the Spence-Crawford winner moves up so Crowley may be in with Ennis/Ortiz/Benn for a vacant belt or interim one by the end of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

How was the steelhead fishing this winter?

Comment

Working...
                    X