Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: Benn-Brook is a Good Fight, Khan is Only Good For Getting Knocked Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch: Benn-Brook is a Good Fight, Khan is Only Good For Getting Knocked Out

Former super middleweight champion Carl Froch is shaking his head at the idea of a fight between rising welterweight contender Conor Benn and domestic veteran Amir Khan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Khan is the GOAT. Who the fook is Froch? Isn’t he the same bum who got washed by Andre Ward.

Comment

Froch could've shown more respect but he is right. Khan v Benn is a tragedy waiting to happen

Comment

Khan week chin A’s would go just as quick, so we need to see him fight someone not dead and has a fighters chance, and when I say that I mean a person with some pop and coming to take you out, and not fold soon as they feel Benn’s power. I like Brook but that’s not my 1st pick, it should be one of these young lions in the U.S.A. With killer instincts, just like Benn has.

Comment

Imagine if Khan-Benn sold 81,000 at Wembley.

Comment

Comment

A Mere Con is finished since 2016.
              Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                Khan is the GOAT. Who the fook is Froch? Isn’t he the same bum who got washed by Andre Ward.
                I think everyone who faced Andre Ward got washed..

Comment

Who remembers when froch got made to look like the one dimensional plodder he is by an actual atg (andre ward) that was a schooling of epic proportions and should be shown to every boxing gym for others to learn.

Comment

Unsure why we are slagging Froch, ye, he's probably not everyone's fav cup of tea personality wise, but he has a great resume, and regardless of being beat by Ward, never got knocked out, and gave his all. Great chin, engine, and some pop.
                    Last edited by vital1983; 04-17-2022, 09:26 PM.
                    thack thack Boxviewer Boxviewer like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X