Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandun Lee: I Want To Be Champion, Unify, Become Undisputed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandun Lee: I Want To Be Champion, Unify, Become Undisputed

AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas - Rising star Brandun Lee didn't stop his opponent, but he did remain undefeated, beating a very defensive Zachary Ochoa in a super lightweight bout via unanimous decision to move to 25-0 with 22 knockouts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

As a young person you should think big and dream big and expect great things of yourself however Lee not ready yet! I like the kid and his dad mentality however you looked less than stellar against a mediocre fighter who wasn’t very offensive or a real threat. I’m just saying

Comment

he gotta get with a real trainer... pops can still be part of the team but he needs a real trainer that's gonna teach him some new tools..

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
        As a young person you should think big and dream big and expect great things of yourself however Lee not ready yet! I like the kid and his dad mentality however you looked less than stellar against a mediocre fighter who wasn’t very offensive or a real threat. I’m just saying
        agreed... he's pretty much ryan garcia 2.0 but ryan a lot better... brandun needs to go and get with a real trainer.. need to pick up more boxing IQ.

Comment

Working...
        X