Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence On Crawford Negotiations: His People, My People Will Meet Up; It'll Make Sense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence On Crawford Negotiations: His People, My People Will Meet Up; It'll Make Sense

ARLINGTON, Texas - About an hour after Errol Spence Jr. made it clearer than ever that he wants to fight Terence Crawford, the unbeaten IBF/WBA/WBC welterweight champion wasn't about to begin negotiating during his post-fight press conference.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dallas or Vegas, lets see how Crawford goes about this, I feel like its either this year or it doesnt happen

Comment

Let's pray cherry picker crawford doesn't avoid this fight with The Truth Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by chico malo ali View Post
        Let's pray cherry picker crawford doesn't avoid this fight with The Truth Spence.
        Lmfao....Crawf been callin for this fight almost 5 years ago. Only one who had excuses was Spence (he needs a belt first, hes across the street, 80/20). FOH

Comment

Crawford wouldn’t beat Ugas. They are very similar fighters. It would be a staring contest with not a lot punches thrown. Spences volume can’t be matched he will break down bud like he does everyone. Clear decision or late stoppage for spence
          Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Based on the actions and words of these two, I finally feel like it will happen. Hopefully the boxing gods (greed, corruption, incompetence, bad luck) don't intervene once again to prevent this from happening.
            landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

A side Spence and Haymon will make a fair offer to Bud.
              Hopefully he takes it.

Comment

both of these guys will do great out of the fight & possible rematch, no excuse for money to derail it

Comment

spence will need facial reconstruction when crawford gets hold of him, will do more damage to spence than that car crash ,spence has tried to age bud out but bud stays fit and is not a party animal pisshead like spence ,bud knocks him out in 7, skills pays the bills and bud is fitter sharper punches harder plus buds not gonna get robbed by fighting in spences backyard............

Comment

Fingers crossed, we just need both sides to be sensible and stay at the negotiations table should it not get settled straight away.
                    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X