Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I Don't Know What To Say, Isaac Cruz - I Guess All Bark, No Bite?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I Don't Know What To Say, Isaac Cruz - I Guess All Bark, No Bite?

Ryan Garcia was pleased with Isaac Cruz's return to the win column but could not have been more disappointed in his post-fight comments.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ryan already struggling mentally with fact facing cruz near future lol he better be ready cause pitbull aint tagoe nor campbell ,this kid needs to get humbled

Comment

Nice win for Cruz but he is a dirty azz fighter. Kept rubbing his head back and forth against Gamboa and even ramming it in his face all night. I’m guessing he was trying to create a cut or something. Dirty dirty dirty dude.

Comment

Ryan outboxes Cruz easily. The hype Cruz has gotten simply for surviving against Tank is ridiculous.

Comment

Does Boxingscene has stock with Ryan Garcia?

Don't know why every nonsense he says has to be a headline here.
          Sabiondo Sabiondo likes this.

Comment

Ryan beats Cruz easy. Possibly stops him.
            After that. Most posters on here questioning Garcia's abilities become fans or even bigger haters.

Comment

Yet we'll still get the "Ryan scared doe" brigade here claiming he doesn't REALLY want that fight eventhough Cruz and his team have already turned down on offer,before and now here after the fight lol smh.

PBC gonna use him like they did Ortiz. Feed him a few cans until they can set up Tank vs Pitbull 2. If they're not going to let Cruz accept an offer for Ryan, can we atleast get Rayo vs Cruz ffs....

Comment

When you say, "I'm done calling guys out", and then the next day on the Internet start calling guys out, you make yourself look like a . This business is simple, really: make or take a contract offer, train, and show up ready to fight on fight night. This "talk" just makes him look young and ignorant.

Comment

Cruz would stop Garcia stop Garcia inside 4 rounds and the tiktok/Twitter/Facebook brigade that follows him will have to find a new social media phenomenon to follow

Comment

Originally posted by TreD View Post
                    When you say, "I'm done calling guys out", and then the next day on the Internet start calling guys out, you make yourself look like a .. . .
                    Exactly. Quit yappin, keep fightin.
                    TreD TreD likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X