Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence Stops Yordenis Ugas To Unify - HUGE Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence Stops Yordenis Ugas To Unify - HUGE Gallery

Spence, Ugas Fight Photos Gallery - AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas - In a unification clash for the WBC, WBA, IBF welterweight titles, Errol Spence (28-0, 22 KOs) broke down and stopped Yordenis Ugas (27-5, 12 KOs) in ten rounds. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

It didn’t need to be stopped.

Comment

The ref was a garbage but still did more good than bad Ugas would have retired last night

Comment

That eye was completely shut. His vision had been compromised. He was fighting partially blind. The State of Texas didn't want to see a repeat of the 2010 bout between Manny Pacquiao vs Antonio Margarito in which Margarito's eye where his nearly put out. That fight ended his career because referee Laurence Cole and the Texas Athletic commission allowed it to go on without stopping it.

Comment

I was surprised at how bigger Ugas looked in comparison to Spence. Those two should definitely be moving up to 154.

Comment

Fight was stopped correctly if not serious implications for ugas eyesight, and to think Spence was one who had eye surgery few months ago ugas couldn't aim that the truth too skilled defensively

Comment

I normally root for the underdog in any fight just like most fans do, but I found myself rooting for Spence because this guy Ugas is barely throwing anything other than cover up. What tf is the point? "Just finish him off will ya?" This is not a fight, much less an entertainment.

This has been a showcase fight for Spence. There's nothing to it.

Comment

Spence has now broken two orbitals with his uppercuts and Crawford has those big high cheek bones...just sayin...this adds another wrinkle to a potential matchup.

Comment

Working...
                X