Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: David Benavidez Discusses David Lemieux Clash, Future Plans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: David Benavidez Discusses David Lemieux Clash, Future Plans

(Video by Ryan Burton) - Unbeaten two-time world champion and Phoenix-native David "El Bandera Roja" Benav?dez will look to thrill the crowd in his home state for the second consecutive time when he battles former world champion David Lemieux in a 12-round showdown for the vacant Interim WBC Super Middleweight Title headlining live on SHOWTIME Saturday, May 21 from Gila River Arena in Glendale, Arizona in a Premier Boxing Champions event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Benavidez seems to have learned from his past mistakes and to be growing as a man. He seems more focused, he's always in the gym and all the interviews I watch of him I'm liking what he's saying. He's still really young and I think he's got a bright future ahead of him. Didn't know Andrade is a free agent after his next fight, he should consider going to PBC, a lot of good options there for him. Charlo, plant, morrell, benavidez.

Comment

Working...
    X