Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I'm Going To Take Crawford's **** Too, I'm Coming For That Belt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence: I'm Going To Take Crawford's **** Too, I'm Coming For That Belt!

IBF and WBC welterweight champion Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr. showed his greatness against WBA champion Yordenis Ug?s, battling back from early adversity to stop Ug?s in the tenth round on SHOWTIME PPV live from AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas headlining a Premier Boxing Champions event before an announced crowd of 39,946.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    joesaiditstrue joesaiditstrue likes this.

While some will be quick to call this Spence's best win,
    I still got either Brook or Porter as that.
    Both have better resumes than Ugas,
    Even if Ugas arguably beat Porter.

Comment

I had a laugh at Buds big fish searching here lol.

-MEGA- -MEGA- likes this.

Comment

in the end Spence will find a reason to void Crawford, always does

Comment

Will be a great fight but I’ve got bud taking it

Crawford Is crazy talented and also has power if it turns into a fire fight

Get it signed , it’s the best fight that could be made right now

Comment

Spence will beat Crawford I can see both guys retire or moving up to 154.

Than the new era will come, these new guys will fight for the belts.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
              in the end Spence will find a reason to void Crawford, always does
              Its easy to see its going to happen both guys are chomping at the bit, the time is right its going to go down.

Comment

The fight went just how it was supposed. Ugas can't bust a grape, isn't as mobile as Lara and good as landing power shots off of guys like Canelo and Angulo going to his body, and most important they put it in a small ring to take away any type of moment he would need after the 6th. Go back and look at my prefight posts. All 3 things were pointed out. Crawford is a more prolific puncher, When Spence tries to take those angles for his bodywork, Crawford will just match him southpaw and punish him up top when he tries to go to the body.

Comment

I love it that Spence and Crawford are actually talking about fighting each other! This is the single, best matchup the sport has to offer. Fortunately, neither is past his prime. Should conjure welterweight memories of Trinidad-De La Hoya, De La Hoya-Mosley. Maybe even Leonard-Hearns.

Comment

Whatever chump, you almost got KO making rookie-mistakes ; the P4P wont be forgiving or hesitate to follow-up and finish you.
                    PRvazquez PRvazquez El_Mero El_Mero like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X