Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Isaac Cruz Drops Yuriorkis Gamboa Four Times, Stops Him in Fifth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Isaac Cruz Drops Yuriorkis Gamboa Four Times, Stops Him in Fifth

ARLINGTON, Texas - Mark Calo-oy eventually had to save Yuriorkis Gamboa from himself Saturday night. The veteran referee understandably stopped Gamboa's dangerously one-sided bout against Isaac Cruz once the Mexican lightweight contender dropped Gamboa for the fourth time in as many rounds on the Errol Spence Jr.-Yordenis Ugas undercard at AT&T Stadium. Calo-oy stepped between them and wrapped his arms around Gamboa after he fell into the ropes following Cruz's vicious left-right combination in the fifth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-16-2022, 10:27 PM.

KingRy would KO this little guy!!
    Dfw817 Dfw817 likes this.

Comment

Yuriorkis "I've got 0 defense and I don't care" Gamboa should hang them up. His corner didn't help either, they sucked

Comment

Wow.

I have a newfound respect for Yuriorkis Gamboa.

He was game until the end, and never stopped fighting.

Even now he's still up. It's nuts. He just got blitzed.

Comment

What a shame - punchy old past it Gamboa and Vargas ..even worse than expected! Pbc really sux azz for rolling these two shadows of their former prime selves to hype up their youngsters in huge ppv undercard mismatches!
          Last edited by IRONCHINHAGLER; 04-16-2022, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
            What a shame - punchy old past it Gamboa and Vargas ..even worse than expected! Pbc really sux azz for rolling these two shadows of their former prime selves to hype up their youngsters in huge ppv undercard fights.
            Stop crying. Didn’t Gamboa go 12 rounds with Devin Hayney not too long ago? If Gamboa don’t want to fight then he can go work at Walmart.

Comment

When will people stop supporting this BS! They continue to take advantage of fans by using old veterans 40 Dammmm years old fighting up and coming talented fighters too!

Comment

I like cruz. But i got garcia stop n cruz within 6 rounds

Comment

So this is the reason why "@" Ryan Garcia stopped calling people out

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post
                    Wow.

I have a newfound respect for Yuriorkis Gamboa.

He was game until the end, and never stopped fighting.

Even now he's still up. It's nuts. He just got blitzed.
                    going back to his first lost Vs Crawford, dude always had donkey balls. His heart was never the issue, it was everything else about gamboa that was lol

Comment

Working...
                    X