Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence To Ugas: My Name's Not Manny Pacquiao; He Was A Lot Older; I'll Get My Redemption

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence To Ugas: My Name's Not Manny Pacquiao; He Was A Lot Older; I'll Get My Redemption

ARLINGTON, Texas - The night of August 21 wouldn't necessarily have been significant for Errol Spence Jr. because his showdown with Manny Pacquiao would've represented a career-defining fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who's the guy with the greasy hands in the middle of Spence and Ugas? Extremely annoying.

Comment

I don't mind Spence winning this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Grizzley View Post
        Who's the guy with the greasy hands in the middle of Spence and Ugas? Extremely annoying.
        His name is Bobby “Bird Hands” Jones. You should Google him.

Comment

I want to see upsets--Ugas, Bivol, Rolly, Valdez etc. Probably won't happen but it would shake up boxing.
          SplitSecond SplitSecond likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
            Errol Spence is a duck. He ducked Crawford, Pacquiao, Thurman, Charlo, and Ennis.
            Yet he's fighting Ugas, the boxer that beat Pac, ok.

Comment

Spence even knew about the "passing of the torch" type fight with Manny. Hopefully spence ugas is a great one!

Comment

Errol Spence is a duck. He ducked Crawford, Pacquiao, Thurman, Charlo, and Ennis.
                And you ducked the line where they were handing out brains.

Comment

I see you started your fight party already, relax with that bottle

Comment

Working...
                  X