Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cruz: Wish I Had Pressured Gervonta Davis More; Knockdown Would've Made Different Story

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cruz: Wish I Had Pressured Gervonta Davis More; Knockdown Would've Made Different Story

The commendable performance that invigorated Isaac Cruz's career still makes him think about what he could've done better. The Mexican lightweight contender is proud of how he pushed Gervonta Davis the night of December 5 at Staples Center in Los Angeles. He just wishes he had been even more aggressive against Davis, who was forced to fight off of his back foot more than usual during their highly competitive, 12-round, 135-pound championship clash.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Such a good performance in that Davis was scared of a rematch with him

Comment

He could of knocked down davis 3 times he still would have lost the decision. This tomato can is so stoopid. I hope he gets starched.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSlickster View Post
        Truth, Cruz won easily. He needs to leave that **** show and sign with Golden Boy

Comment

Originally posted by TheSlickster View Post
          no $ in rematch..1st fight was uneventful with zero drama and does not warrant a rematch. No fear from Davis with Cruz having average power.

Comment

I had the fight a draw but there was no way Cruz was winning that fight on the cards without multiple knockdowns. Curse of the B-side.

Comment

Originally posted by Javcar View Post

Truth, Cruz won easily. He needs to leave that **** show and sign with Golden Boy
              "leave that *** show" LOL. Can def see Cruz signing with Golden Boy to make the Ryan fight

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                I had the fight a draw but there was no way Cruz was winning that fight on the cards without multiple knockdowns. Curse of the B-side.
                If there was no way he was winning .... How was he only 1 point behind on 2 cards? You are stuck in the mire of controversy. The cards speak for themselves. Go find something real to complain about. Even Cruz thinks he lost.

Comment

Working...
                X