Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alycia Baumgardner Dominates Edith Soledad Matthysse To Retain WBC, IBO Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alycia Baumgardner Dominates Edith Soledad Matthysse To Retain WBC, IBO Titles

Alycia Baumgardner came through a routine first defense of her WBC super-featherweight title with a shutout win over Edith Soledad Matthysse, of Argentina, on the Benn-Van Heerden bill in Manchester.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like this young lady a lot but she looked better at the weigh in than the actual fight! The corner was so unprofessional also with Tony Harrison and the other trainer talking at the same time saying different things. I’m like how would you know what to take in and there not even on par. This was some of the worst corner work I have seen ever, it’s a good thing she can fight and had no competition.

Comment

Smooth Boxer she beats Mayer easily

Comment

I'd do terrible things just to whiff her booty

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Smooth Boxer she beats Mayer easily
          Neither girl beats the other easily. We don’t know who’d win because both are fighting BS competition

Comment

Baumgardner's offense is very smooth. She throws punches and combinations like they're supposed to be thrown (don't see that often in the women's game and don't always see it with the men either).

I think the fight with Mayer would be very competitive and could go either way but I give the edge to Alycia. Some nice matchups in women's boxing: Serrano/Taylor, Shields/Marshall and potentially Baumgardner/Mayer.

Comment

Working...
            X