Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn on Not Waiting Around For Brook: 'The Money Will Come. I'm About Legacy'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conor Benn on Not Waiting Around For Brook: 'The Money Will Come. I'm About Legacy'

Conor Benn doesn't plan on chasing paydays at the expense of stymieing his momentum. The rising British welterweight is scheduled to face veteran Chris van Heerden this Saturday at Manchester Arena in Manchester, England, on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

“About legacy”.

You’ve rejected English title eliminators you f***ing fraud. If you’re about legacy go and fight Essuman for the British or Avanesyan for the European, titles your Dad missed out on. Or better yet fight somebody in the top 10 instead of washed zombies like Algieri, Van Heerden, Vargas etc.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      “About legacy”.

You’ve rejected English title eliminators you f***ing fraud. If you’re about legacy go and fight Essuman for the British or Avanesyan for the European, titles your Dad missed out on. Or better yet fight somebody in the top 10 instead of washed zombies like Algieri, Van Heerden, Vargas etc.
      lmao why u so mad tho damn

Comment

Benn has it backward. Brook is waiting around for him, when ever he grows up.

Comment

LOL, it is not about money but he asked 10 million pounds to fight Brook.

Regardless Brook does nothing to anyones legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post

lmao why u so mad tho damn
            I just can’t stand these fakes in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              “About legacy”.

Man aint gonna lie you was spot on there. He is definitely being protected but its because he is learning. However i think at some point you gotta let him out of his bubble because hes in the top 10 in the WBA and is number 5 somehow lol.
              He has never fought a top 5 guy before. I think this is just going to go horribly wrong for him and its because they let him move up to Welterweight and they have protected him too much. He is not naturally a welterweight and i actually think he would of done better if he had stayed at light welter. Be interesting to see how he does today.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Conor Benn doesn't plan on chasing paydays at the expense of stymieing his momentum. The rising British welterweight is scheduled to face veteran Chris van Heerden this Saturday at Manchester Arena in Manchester, England, on DAZN.
                [Click Here To Read More]
                —-
                The best way to enhance his “legacy” is to go after Broner and Guerrero. That’ll guarantee his HoF induction.

Comment

Benn should keep quiet until he actually fights someone

Comment

Nothing wrong with being in it for the money considering how unforgiving and brutal this sport is. However, at least be honest about your intentions. The fact that he has to put up a front about being in it for the legacy when his actions have shown otherwise is just foolish.

Comment

Working...
                    X