Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Valenzuela: April 16th Will Mark The Day I Go From Prospect To Contender

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Valenzuela: April 16th Will Mark The Day I Go From Prospect To Contender

Jose 'Rayo' Valenzuela has emerged as one of the sport's most promising young talents since the pandemic. The intention heading into his next fight is to make it the last as a perceived work in progress.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I agree. Great body puncher,accurate,good speed and pop,very good instincts in there especially defensively and good size for a 135lber. Wish we could've been given Jose vs Cruz instead of Vargas which will be a brutal beating before its called off somewhere around 7-8th rd.

Rayo and Frank Martin will be great additions to the division once theyre in the mix with the rest. Both are going to be a handful anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
      I agree. Great body puncher,accurate,good speed and pop,very good instincts in there especially defensively and good size for a 135lber. Wish we could've been given Jose vs Cruz instead of Vargas which will be a brutal beating before its called off somewhere around 7-8th rd.

Rayo and Frank Martin will be great additions to the division once theyre in the mix with the rest. Both are going to be a handful anyone.
      A fight against Cruz would have been great, but I don’t think Rayo’s ready for Cruz just yet.

Comment

Working...
      X