Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence, Yordenis Ugas - Ready For Unification Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence, Yordenis Ugas - Ready For Unification Battle

Spence, Ugas Weights Photos Gallery - Spence vs. Ugas will see WBC and IBF world champion Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr. and WBA world champion Yordenis Ugas square off in a welterweight title unification clash that headlines a SHOWTIME PPV on Saturday, April 16 from AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas in a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

spence looks bone dry. Eyes sunken in.

Comment

First pic looks like they're doing the old Lucile Ball in the Mirror routine

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        spence looks bone dry. Eyes sunken in.
        Can see his bone sticking over the side of his jogging bottoms first facing forwards photo. A move to 154 after Crawford is imminent.

Comment

Spence by sd in a fight that i have ugas winning comfortably is my final prediction.
          pretty ste pretty ste likes this.

Comment

Ugas looks healthier, more vital at 35 than the younger, Spence. If I was betting man, Ugas would be looking good all things considered.
            pretty ste pretty ste likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
              Spence by sd in a fight that i have ugas winning comfortably is my final prediction.
              so, controversial decision

Comment

Errol looks fine to me, they both in top shape, as I said days go they are always talking how big Errol is yet Ugas looks if not bigger at least as big.

When you get guys this close Errol may have slightly denser bones, only has to be a pound or two across the whole body but it converts to extra flesh the other guy can have, we are looking at F1-level athletes primed to the ounce.

Good luck to both guys should be a real good fight.

Comment

Me thinks this will be a toe 2 toe war for 4-5 rounds with neither man willing to back up an inch. Then by the 6th round Ugas will begin to realize that he can't hurt Spence and he won't survive the toe 2 toe game plan and will have to fall back on his Cuban amateur skills and start to move around like Lara / Rigondeaux which will not sit well with the judges. Spence by late round stoppage or UD.

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
                    Lol A very common occurrence in this sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X