Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Baumgardner vs. Matthysse, Billam-Smith vs. McCarthy - Fights Set

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Baumgardner vs. Matthysse, Billam-Smith vs. McCarthy - Fights Set

Baumgardner, Matthysse Weights Photos Gallery - Flawless welterweight CONOR BENN is back in the ring this weekend, taking on former IBO welterweight champion CHRIS VAN HEERDEN live on DAZN from the Manchester Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I thought McCarthy deserved the nod in the first fight. The rematch needed to happen. Best fight on the card by a mile.

Comment

Baumgardner is pretty and classy, and I wish her all the sucess in boxing plus she's knocking us dead with this outfit! Dammmmmmmmm

Comment

Baumgardner wants Mikaela & vice-versa but I think B hits harder and might get the KO. Mikaela is good but needs bigger punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
          Baumgardner wants Mikaela & vice-versa but I think B hits harder and might get the KO. Mikaela is good but needs bigger punch.
          I don't think she beats Mayer and that's why she doesn't want the fight. I think Mayer outboxes her. I like Baumgardner. I'd definitely eat the puzzy on live tv, but she's already talking about some A-Side/B-side nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
            Baumgardner is pretty and classy, and I wish her all the sucess in boxing plus she's knocking us dead with this outfit! Dammmmmmmmm
            in the first photo, imo - she looks like a man - serious question - as it's topical - do the rules allow for women who are biologically born as men to fight in the women's competitions ? Obviously it can happen in swimming so can it happen in boxing?

Comment

Somebody get that Billum kid a Gatorade. He looks ill.

Comment

Working...
              X