Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: We Can Only Hope Spence Spoke 'The Truth' About Boxing Crawford Next If He Beats Ugas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: We Can Only Hope Spence Spoke 'The Truth' About Boxing Crawford Next If He Beats Ugas

By Keith Idec - ARLINGTON, Texas - A misinformed member of the media asked Errol Spence Jr. and Yordenis Ugas at their final press conference Thursday how their fight will unfold because they're both southpaws. Only Spence fights from a left-handed stance, which caused confusion on stage. Spence, the unbeaten IBF/WBC welterweight champion, suggested that maybe
    [Click Here To Read More]

He won't, he's going to fight Thurman and then move up to 154. Just a prediction.

Comment

Prediction:

Spence will beat Ugas, then everyone is going to say he'll duck Crawford next. The fight with Bud gets signed, then everyone will say Crawford is going to wash him. Errol beats Crawford then everyone will say Bud got old or Spence waited him out.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
        He won't, he's going to fight Thurman and then move up to 154. Just a prediction.
        He not gonna fight Keith that ship sailed thurman ducked him for years. IF he beats Ugas I see him taking out bud. They’re quite closely matched fighters but I think IF the spence that beat kell Brook is back he beats crawford in a war of attrition

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
          Prediction:

Spence will beat Ugas, then everyone is going to say he'll duck Crawford next. The fight with Bud gets signed, then everyone will say Crawford is going to wash him. Errol beats Crawford then everyone will say Bud got old or Spence waited him out.
          Truer words have NEVER been spoken.
          Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
            Exactly!

PBC is not gonna leave in-house money at 147 on the table - and if he loses to Crawford there is no Charlo fight - lets hope Ugas wins as I do believe that a Bud-Ugas fight would happen

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
              Prediction:

I'm saying it NOW - PBC has waited out Crawford - it's totally understandable from a business pov to do in-house matchups - but on the other hand it doesn't hurt to fight Crawford when he is older either.

Comment

We know the only reason Spence is taking the fight is so he can demand something like 80-20 and say Crawford didn’t want the fight. I expect him to move up after this.

Comment

Where is Terence Crawford? What is he doing? Who represents him now? Is he going to sit still until the Fall, or will he fight b4 fighting for "Undisputed?"

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                    We know the only reason Spence is taking the fight is so he can demand something like 80-20 and say Crawford didn’t want the fight. I expect him to move up after this.
                    "Crawford’s contract with longtime promoter Bob Arum’s Top Rank Inc. expired following his 10th-round stoppage of former IBF and WBC champ Shawn Porter on November 20 in Las Vegas."

5 months later and noone fighting to sign Crawford. He's definitely B side in negotiating an undisputed fight and Spence is reasonably entitled to 75/25 or similar split. If No Pay Cut Crawford don't want to take it, that's on him.

Comment

Working...
                    X