Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye Expects Joshua To Use Physical Advantages To Get Revenge On Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye Expects Joshua To Use Physical Advantages To Get Revenge On Usyk

Former two division world champion David Haye believes Anthony Joshua will make the necessary adjustments to get revenge on Oleksandr Usyk in their upcoming rematch.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Joshy's chin doe!!!

Comment

Joshy's confidence doe!!!

Comment

Joshys never had a plan B doe!!!

Comment

Or maybe Joshua, like wilder, was considerably overrated and exposed? More earth2 where his humiliation vs mediocre Ruiz never happened. Joshua is a poor man’s Tim Witherspoon
          Last edited by VislorTurlough; 04-14-2022, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Usyk’s mad skills doe!!!!

Comment

Expects or hopes?

Comment

And he was going to knocking Usyk out with a jab last time according to Haye, Has Haye ever got a prediction right? possibly I guess a broken clock is right twice a day...
                AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

Like AJ didn't have every possible advantage the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
                    Or maybe Joshua, like wilder, was considerably overrated and exposed? More earth2 where his humiliation vs mediocre Ruiz never happened. Joshua is a poor man’s Tim Witherspoon
                    I think you are right. Joshua is too gangly, poor defence, and panics when hit.
                    At least, this is my observation. Not a natural boxer, but a manufactured one because of his size.

Comment

Working...
                    X