Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: This Is Not Just The Tyson Fury Show; The Fight Sold Out Because Of Me And Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte: This Is Not Just The Tyson Fury Show; The Fight Sold Out Because Of Me And Tyson Fury

Dillian Whyte didn't need to be a part of the promotion for his challenge of lineal/WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury in order to fill up Wembley Stadium.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Signing a paper i.e a contract generally does conclude the majority of deals. I preferred it when this fool stayed silent.

Comment

"It’s not just the Tyson Fury show. It’s the Tyson Fury and Dillian Whyte show."

No, obviously it isn't and Whyte embarrassed himself with his actions after signing a contract for a career high payday.

​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        Signing a paper i.e a contract generally does conclude the majority of deals. I preferred it when this fool stayed silent.
        back in 2016/17, Tyson Fury attended a matchroom event and was asked for his tickets (which he didn't have). Tyson made a huge deal out of this and went on about why hewas glad he'd retired from this sport because of all the people in it.

that was tyson for an event he had no involvement in when he was 'retired'....and you expect whyte to just be happy with the way frank's been dealing with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Inspired View Post

back in 2016/17, Tyson Fury attended a matchroom event and was asked for his tickets (which he didn't have). Tyson made a huge deal out of this and went on about why hewas glad he'd retired from this sport because of all the people in it.

Cool story bro…

Comment

No disrespect, but when was Whyte's last million dollar payday? That was the complaint, Whyte never made big money. Previous earnings was their talking point, Eddy even bragged that Dillian would fight in a car port. That is why, in my mind, he deserves a pay day. Even if he didnt do great, he put in long hours.

Comment

If you put Fury vs TBA ,I’m sure Wembley tickets would also fly off the handle and do great numbers right ?

Comment

Why start talking now after he has been quiet all this while? Just stay quiet all the way to the fight as seem to be the plan. You didn't help promote the fight even after getting a career high payday which even your own promoter wasn't offering so why should we give you credit for any part of its success? Fury's side rightfully deserves all the credit. They 've done all the work. You are basically just showing up for the payday literally.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                  No disrespect, but when was Whyte's last million dollar payday? That was the complaint, Whyte never made big money.
                  He’s headlined SEVEN pay per views without even winning a European title.

He’s one of if not the single most privileged fighter in decades.

Comment

Win , lose or draw I am rocking with Whyte. He is not being done any favors. Just show up on fight night and give a good account of yourself and laugh all the way to the BANK. Haters will hate.

Comment

Working...
                    X