Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fundora: If We Can Win All The Belts At Once, Why Not? I Want The Champion Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fundora: If We Can Win All The Belts At Once, Why Not? I Want The Champion Next

LAS VEGAS - Sebastian Fundora feels he has proven himself to be ready for the winner of the Jermell Charlo-Brian Castano rematch. Fundora's fantastic showing during his technical knockout of Erickson Lubin on Saturday night didn't just make him the WBC's interim super welterweight champion. It proved that the 6-foot-6 Fundora isn't some limited novelty act who was destined to lose once he fought a top 154-pound opponent.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I believe WBO # 1, Tim Tszyu gets 1st shot at the winner? If not him, then IBF # 1, Bakhram Murtazaliev!

Comment

I think Fundora needs to be there at the Charlo and Castano fight and call the winner out on the spot. It doesn't mean he will get his shot next but itll show he really wants to step up and make the fight. Not to mention it's good publicity.
      RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

Politics will slow his roll. The Tower doesn't need protection. The protection racketeers, the alphabet boys who get paid for their ratings, will promote a guy on his dads reputation, who barely gets by, where they would be needed to Mando losers, before they back the self made man.

Comment

As much as I'd like Castano to get his well-deserved W in the rematch. I can't help but be morbidly curious if Fundora can do his thing successfully against Charlo.

Comment

This dude is morbid P.O.W looking. I heard folks be 6'6 200 and look skinny aka your typical shooting guard yet 154 god bless you. He probably weight 165 max or else hed be at 168 atleast . when offer you a contract throw in a deal for some ensure for nourishment. This dude vs canelo in 2-3 yrs for a cash out. That bodyshot would rip him apart like a 50cal

Comment

Originally posted by Ry92 View Post
              This dude is morbid P.O.W looking. I heard folks be 6'6 200 and look skinny aka your typical shooting guard yet 154 god bless you. He probably weight 165 max or else hed be at 168 atleast . when offer you a contract throw in a deal for some ensure for nourishment. This dude vs canelo in 2-3 yrs for a cash out. That bodyshot would rip him apart like a 50cal
              He's young, I've seen an competed against dudes who went to world chapionships at 6'5 155. Boxing isn't a regular sport..He can't stay at 154 for long. Fights like Benavidez, GGG at 40 could go to 154 for 1 fight and really hurt him. 168 next, but he needs to get to 175 asap unless he's just going for $ and has business/career plans outside of boxing.

Him vs Benavidez would be like rock'm sock'm robots lol

Comment

I'm not sure that beating the #8 guy puts Fundora at the front of the line for a championship shot.

Comment

WBO mandatory is next up for the winner isn't it?

Comment

As crazy as it sounds I’d actually love to see Fundora V Hurd just for the sake of it even if it at 160. It would be a war. Would be a grotesque fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X