Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Probellum Responds To U.S. Treasury Sanctions On Kinahan, Statements By Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Probellum Responds To U.S. Treasury Sanctions On Kinahan, Statements By Arum

The latest company to distance themselves from Daniel Kinahan is one that has been linked to the controversial figure since its inception. Upstart promotional outfit Probellum made a public statement for the first time since the U.S. Department of Treasury announced Monday evening that sanctions were placed on Kinahan and six other members allegedly serving as key members of the Kinahan Organized Crime Group (KOCG). The sanctions in place block all properties in the U.S. attached to KOCG, along with its doing business with anyone within jurisdiction of the ruling.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Arum lying, wow! I am shocked, said nobody ever.

Comment

Kinahan has these folks scrambling to cover their a$$es.

Comment

“This includes Daniel Kinahan and we can confirm that we will not have any business relationship or communication with him whatsoever.”
        You better or else the U.S treasury will seize all assets and put you out of business, then lock you crooks up.

Comment

Funny how he suddenly calls him "this guy from Dubai".
          Would be interesting to know if that WBC's rat has also jumped off the ship?
          Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Kinahan gonna bet Biden whacked. Would only take a strong morning coffee or a slight gust of wind.

Comment

Schaefer can't catch a break. Seems like his second promotion company won't last long.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

You better or else the U.S treasury will seize all assets and put you out of business, then lock you crooks up.
                I wonder how those fights PBC did with MTK involving Oulali will affect them ? I remember the Rau’shee Warren and Donaire fights off the top of my head plus the Probellum fights involving Stanionis and Donaire .

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post

I wonder how those fights PBC did with MTK involving Oulali will affect them ? I remember the Rau’shee Warren and Donaire fights off the top of my head plus the Probellum fights involving Stanionis and Donaire .
                  Yes interesting, perhaps PBC will release a statement and distance themselves as MTK disowns Daniel Kinahan and the Irish-Mob. Like Toprank, PBC is based here in the jurisdiction of the U.S Treasury and cant afford to compromise themselves.

This is great news, good riddance. Maybe the British Authorities should follow the American Justice system and investigate all the corruption going on over there.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post

Both of Oubaali's fights (Warren & Donaire) were ordered title fights. TGB won the purse bid for Donaire-Oubaali.
                    Stanionis was owed a shot at Ugas (WBA-ordered), so PBC had to work out a deal with Schaefer for him to step aside.
                    Donaire-Gaballo fight was also done through Schaefer and was a PBC-branded event.

Comment

Working...
                    X