Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: This Will Be Last Test Before Conor Benn Jumps in With Elite Names

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: This Will Be Last Test Before Conor Benn Jumps in With Elite Names

Eddie Hearn, promoter for unbeaten welterweight contender Conor Benn, indicates that veteran Chris Van Heerden will be the final test before colliding with the bigger names at 147-pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Eddy is doing his job. I don't like how he does it sometimes, but when he does it right, there's nothing to talk about. I think Eddy needs to put Benn on the road, see the world. Learn what its like not being the hometown hero. Against a lesser light, of course, but away from the enablers.

Comment

Eddie a garbage promoter but I actually like benn. He’s got great power. I know by “elite” names Eddie means adrien broner but I’d like to see him vs ortiz ennis danny garcia would be a nice gauge.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Hearn
        "This will be his last little test before he jumps in with a Kell Brook, a Mikey Garcia, Danny Garcia, an Adrien Broner, a Keith Thurman – one of those elite names," Hearn said.
        To be honest, even though these names are washed-up they pose a threat to Conor Benn, minus Adrien Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
          Eddie a garbage promoter but I actually like benn. He’s got great power. I know by “elite” names Eddie means adrien broner but I’d like to see him vs ortiz ennis danny garcia would be a nice gauge.
          I'd actually like to see him against Thurman too. I believe that's a 50-50 now. Thurman isnt who he once was and could beat Benn and prove he may still have something left or Benn could beat Thurman and have a legitimate case for being grouped with a higher level than he is given credit for. The DSG fight would be awesome too as long as Danny didnt just show up to be a punching bag.

Comment

By elite, he means Adrien Broner, Kell Brook, Robert Guererro etc.

He even named Brook in this exact same interview on IFLTV.

Just fight someone in the Top 10. Is that too hard to ask?

I hear David Avenesyan wants the fight. He's ranked #8.

Comment

"Kell Brook, a Mikey Garcia, Danny Garcia, an Adrien Broner, a Keith Thurman. . "

All fighters that are on the downward slope.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                By elite, he means Adrien Broner, Kell Brook, Robert Guererro etc.

He even named Brook in this exact same interview on IFLTV.

Just fight someone in the Top 10. Is that too hard to ask?

I hear David Avenesyan wants the fight. He's ranked #8.
                The elite names…

…as of 2013.
                Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Eddie Hearn, promoter for unbeaten welterweight contender Conor Benn, indicates that veteran Chris Van Heerden will be the final test before colliding with the bigger names at 147-pounds.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  —————-
                  There’s going to be that guy or guys that will use the “What about Boots” whataboutism …. Just wait for it.

Comment

Yeah all right

Comment

Working...
                    X