Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Esparza: This Win Over Fujioka Stamps The Best Moment Of My Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Esparza: This Win Over Fujioka Stamps The Best Moment Of My Career

SAN ANTONIO - Marlen Esparza now has a second moment in her boxing lifetime that she will never forget. This one trumps its predecessor. Nearly ten years after becoming the first U.S. female boxer ever to capture an Olympic medal, Houston's Esparza has emerged as the class of the flyweight division. The latter moment after her ten-round, unanimous decision win over Japan's legendary five-division titlist Naoko Fujioka. Esparza won the WBA flyweight title while defending her WBC strap following a hard-fought win in their all-action affair this past April 9 at Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

She deserved a close win but I wonder if it bothers her to know two judges would have given her the decision regardless if she got beat up the entire fight? Has to realize it was rigged for her

Comment

She better not ever try her luck again against Superbad.

Comment

The best moment of your career is getting soundly beaten but getting the robbery decision?

Not an once of shame here.

Comment

Working...
        X