Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Denies That He Tried To Overshadow Gervonta Davis' Media Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Denies That He Tried To Overshadow Gervonta Davis' Media Event

Five division world champion Floyd Mayweather denies that he intentionally tried to overshadow the media event that was being staged by one of his company fighters, Gervonta 'Tank' Davis.
    [Click Here To Read More]

100% tank leaves unless mayweather offers a 6 fight 80-100m contract. He doesnt do a good job promoting him, hasnt landed tank a significant fight tank was probably wondering why kambosa talking to everyone else but him and lastly sees terrance crawford career how top rank killed his prime not landing anyfight til porter when his contract was already up. Tank should go golden boy or hearn. Only reason dont sign with arum is cause he does a shhh job promoting might as well promote self. Also hearn seems easist to probably get along with out of the big boxing promoters

Comment

He should definitely leave. Floyd has refused to pair him in any big fight for fear of losing. Bad for boxing.

Comment

It's one thing to not that show up at your fighters press conference. It's another to not show up because you are holding your own press conference and steal the shine of your own fighters day especially when that's the biggest fighter you promote. Just makes no sense and looks extremely selfish. Why do this after Tank already voiced issues with your promotion company publicly.

Comment

It's just a promotion. They can afford another 50k PPV flop.
          If there was any truth to this "rift" between the two, you can bet BoxingScene wouldn't be writing about it.

Comment

Canelo and Tank signed with Oscar and Floyd, probably for the same reasons, and they'll leave them, probably for the same reasons!
            TreyShaw TreyShaw likes this.

Comment

I believe even if this is true about Floyd, often times others can get in your ear and allow a fighter to make bad decisions and I have personally seen this with many teams, but fighters tin to forget theirs no I in Team! Gervonta if anything should question is true worth in relation to what he’s making and what his worth truly is, and I think majority of people have him thinking he’s some super star fighter and he hasn’t got there yet. In order for that to happen you need others with talent or wins over Ryan Garcia etc. to become special. Also get the right people in your circle so you have investments and no legal issues Allah Adrien Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Ry92 View Post
                100% tank leaves unless mayweather offers a 6 fight 80-100m contract. He doesnt do a good job promoting him, hasnt landed tank a significant fight tank was probably wondering why kambosa talking to everyone else but him and lastly sees terrance crawford career how top rank killed his prime not landing anyfight til porter when his contract was already up. Tank should go golden boy or hearn. Only reason dont sign with arum is cause he does a shhh job promoting might as well promote self. Also hearn seems easist to probably get along with out of the big boxing promoters
                Seems like all these promoters and stables don't do a very good job .
                Idunnoshet Idunnoshet likes this.

Comment

This makes me think Tank is really planning to leave. When I first read that and saw the source was some fake internet reporter which I thought was BS.

Only other explanation is Haymon or Ellerbee convinced him this would help bring attention to the fight.

Looks like Tank is going to move on. Let’s hope it gets the best fights made.

Comment

Floyd is bugging and is just being petty. He was supposed to have a exhibition in February but that fell threw and out of the other 364 days out of the year he could have held a press conference it conveniently lands on the day of tanks plus Floyd’s fight would be 2 weeks BEFORE tanks lol.

broner tried to warn us and tank but we all laughed at him. Now look smh….

Comment

Working...
                    X