Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew Expects Golovkin To Receive Brutal Beating in Canelo Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bellew Expects Golovkin To Receive Brutal Beating in Canelo Trilogy

Former cruiserweight world champion Tony Bellew believes Gennadiy Golovkin will take a very bad beating in a trilogy fight with Mexican superstar Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol ok. Canelo needed 2 gifts to beat GGG and now it's going to just be a beat down. Ok sure whatever you say. I guess it just depends on how bad he cheats and how beat up he gets against Bivol.

Comment

I wouldn't say a brutal beatdown. I do think it will be more one-sided though. We also don't know what GGG looks like at 168. Will not having to make 160 at age 40 help him out? Canelo is more settled into the weight and he's at his peak now. GGG is on his way down. It's inevitable Canelo will win a third fight. But it's interesting that so many are looking past Bivol as if he isn't even a factor.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
        Lol ok. Canelo needed 2 gifts to beat GGG and now it's going to just be a beat down. Ok sure whatever you say. I guess it just depends on how bad he cheats and how beat up he gets against Bivol.
        One gift, 2nd fight Canelo won, but there is no convincing you liars. Yes he is gonna get beat down, I mean look you already got an excuse lined up for when it does. You GGG fans are something else. The man is 40 and looked like a shell of himself, Canelo is in his prime. You goons will be screaming for years afterwards about the first 2 fights after the 3rd fight, which will not end well for the old man. It's truly pathetic and embarrassing how dishonest you are being here.

Comment

It's the perfect opponent for Canelo. An old faded boxer who looks very vulnerable. This will be Kovalev 2.0
          Anibal AM Anibal AM likes this.

Comment

GGG still has that jab,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

One gift, 2nd fight Canelo won, but there is no convincing you liars. Yes he is gonna get beat down, I mean look you already got an excuse lined up for when it does. You GGG fans are something else. The man is 40 and looked like a shell of himself, Canelo is in his prime. You goons will be screaming for years afterwards about the first 2 fights after the 3rd fight, which will not end well for the old man. It's truly pathetic and embarrassing how dishonest you are being here.
              GGG did better in the 2nd fight lmao.

GGG vs Canelo 1
              --------------------------------------------------------
              GGG Jabs - 108/361 (29.9%)
              GGG Power Punches - 110/342 (32.2%)

Canelo Jabs - 55/233 (23.6%)
              Canelo Power Punches - 114/272 (41.9%)

GGG vs Canelo 2
              ---------------------------------------------------------
              GGG Jabs - 118/547 (21.6%)
              GGG Power Punches - 116/332 (34.9%)

Canelo Jabs - 59/256 (23%)
              Canelo Power Punches - 143/366 (39.1%)

Who's lying now?
              Hnnnggg Hnnnggg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamking View Post

GGG did better in the 2nd fight lmao.

GGG vs Canelo 1
                --------------------------------------------------------
                GGG Jabs - 108/361 (29.9%)
                GGG Power Punches - 110/342 (32.2%)

Canelo Jabs - 55/233 (23.6%)
                Canelo Power Punches - 114/272 (41.9%)

GGG vs Canelo 2
                ---------------------------------------------------------
                GGG Jabs - 118/547 (21.6%)
                GGG Power Punches - 116/332 (34.9%)

Canelo Jabs - 59/256 (23%)
                Canelo Power Punches - 143/366 (39.1%)

Who's lying now?
                You are because GGG lost, was no robbery. I can only give him the first fight. Stop whining like a child already. I bet you gonna cry yourself to sleep when Canelo retires GGG in September.

Comment

Well, Canelo still has to beat Bivol and then rest. Readjust to 168 and get motivated for the 3rd GGG fight.Canelo has a lot of gas in the tank but for GGG is his last chance and then the gold retirement with all those belts if he wins. Upset of the year?

Comment

Halfwits and nobodies are coming out of the woodwork. Yesterday it was Bradley. Golovkin already won both their fights. Canelo way overrated and probably cannot get by Bivol without more judges' help.

Comment

Working...
                    X