Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Showtime Head Planning Comeback Fight For Adrien Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Showtime Head Planning Comeback Fight For Adrien Broner

Adrien Broner has seemingly entered more jail cells than boxing rings in the past 14 months, but that trend may soon change. The brash - and long embattled - former titlist from Cincinnati, Ohio, is apparently ready to continue his career, according to Showtime Sports President Stephen Espinoza, who said he was trying to come up with dates and opponents for the fighter once regarded as the hottest American talent in the sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Please no....

Comment

Who's the opponent, Cat Stevens?

Comment

Why? One of the best examples of wasted talent.

It’s nauseating to me that he keeps getting to headline shows. If you want to put him on the semi-main to bring the remainder of his fan base and to have him go to local media outlets to promote the card with his schtick, ok.

But please I’d rather the resources be used for a massive SHOBox card where I can at least see future prospects.

Comment

I need me some A.B!

Comment

Can it be called a fight if he doesn't throw punches?

At least the press conferences will be entertaining. Maybe he'll verbally decapitate Ellerbe again.
            Victor valdez Victor valdez likes this.

Comment

Rod Salka! To boost his confidence..

Comment

He’ll be fighting Floyd in an exhibition fight with no scoring down the line.

Comment

What a waste of time and money. Put those resources into up and coming fighters who deserve it.
                  Last edited by AKAcronym; 04-12-2022, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Hahaha…Showtime willing to put this sad train-wreck of a fighter back into the ring for ratings alone. Hype-job self proclaimed “next ppv star of boxing” was never the same after Maidana beat him down and had him in tears. Maidana took AB’s balls that night. Same thing will happen with over-hyped over-protected Tank Davis IF he ever fights legit top tier competition instead of his endless string of overmatched b-level or past it Hispanic fighters. Hey AB aka THE “CAN” MAN - now ANY fighter CAN get a turn at whipping your azz - MexiCAN, Puerto RiCAN, AmeriCAN…..
                    Victor valdez Victor valdez likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X