Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya's Track Record Suggests Canelo-Garcia Isn't Just Talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya's Track Record Suggests Canelo-Garcia Isn't Just Talk

It's been nearly seven full years. I remember chatting Oscar De La Hoya up in the aftermath of the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight in Las Vegas and he was only too happy to discuss the merits of the following weekend's matchup between then-client Canelo Alvarez and then-154-pound KO machine James Kirkland.
    [Click Here To Read More]

what a waste of an article - talking about a fight that might happen in 6-7 years time. Look at Tris Dixon's article today and learn how a good article is constructed.

Comment

You couldn’t even get Garcia in the ring with guys like fortuna and Cruz, now he’s going to fight canelo one day? Gtfoh
      Boxing Beast Boxing Beast likes this.

Comment

Oscar is instigating a grudge match between two former friends and I just love it. All except for one thing; Canelo is a racist who doesn’t do Hispanics.

Comment

Don't know why they even print this, it is not even news. Again ODLH promoting Garcia via Canelo. These guys are shameless and simply say anything.

Comment

I love out of the box thinking, but no way Ryan Garcia fights Canelo, unless he fills up to super middleweight quickly.

That's a heck of a jump in weight, and Canelo is too powerful for Garcia.

The greats like Robinson, Armstrong and Leonard, they jumped from weights such as welterweight to middleweight to light heavyweight. But not from jnr lightweight to middleweight swiftly.

Ryan has to beat the best of the rest in his division, and maybe he can see how he does at welterweight.

Comment

We know Garcia has suffered from depression but this would be suicide

Comment

I have been aware of Oscar's cocaine problem for a while. Never new he was sharing with the writers over at boxing scene. Fair play, that is one way to stay relevant

Comment

I can see see Garcia outboxing and stopping Alvarez due to a cut or accumulation of punches

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    Oscar is instigating a grudge match between two former friends and I just love it. All except for one thing; Canelo is a racist who doesn’t do Hispanics.
                    Hey bright bulb. Hispanic is not a race. If Canelo hates Hispanic, how do you account for the millions of dollars he has spent on providing operations and other medical care for Hispanic children or the millions he spends on other Hispanic charities?

Comment

Working...
                    X