Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury on Jake Paul: If He Wants Big Numbers - He Knows Where To Come!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury on Jake Paul: If He Wants Big Numbers - He Knows Where To Come!

Unbeaten light heavyweight prospect Tommy Fury is still very much disappointed by his withdrawal from last year's bout with Youtube star turned boxer, Jake Paul.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't think this is true, I think by now? All of Jake Paul's fights will do well.

Long as he is unbeaten, people will tune in to see if THIS is the fight where he will lose etc.

I don't actually think his attraction is who he is facing entirely.
    Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 04-12-2022, 04:53 AM.

Comment

Doubtful. I'm sure Paul could scan twitter and fight the 'fighter' with the most twitter followers if he wanted.

Boxing has not been able to separate the sideshow well enough with the Paul's. Even if you're a champion in Breidis you're thinking...actually this guy could be my retirement fund for what essentially is risk free exhibition.

From Jake Paul's end I really doubt he fights anyone who will beat him. He doesnt have to. Not saying that Tommy would because he hasn't shown anything yet. It is just that Paul has the power over his career and whilst he definitely works hard I'm sure he's not really thinking about competing outside of making money and garnering followers.
      Last edited by Sparked_26; 04-12-2022, 05:05 AM.
      Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

Tommy fury should fight Hughie for the title of Tyson Fury’s Pre Cumm
        Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Shut up Tommy. You had a chance to beat the clown easily but ducked him. You're disgrace of Gypsies.

Comment

His girlfriend? She’s a much bigger star than he is, just saying.

Comment

tommy WHO??

Comment

tommy giving eubank a run for his money as the biggest beggar in boxing
                Roj Roj likes this.

Comment

We know you came to America to play your part as the B side on Jake Paul's undercard, where you stunk up Cleveland. Stop clout-chasing a youtuber and call some legitimate names in boxing, you BUM.
                  Fact Fact likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                    I don't think this is true, I think by now? All of Jake Paul's fights will do well.

Long as he is unbeaten, people will tune in to see if THIS is the fight where he will lose etc.

I don't actually think his attraction is who he is facing entirely.
                    No one watched his last fight

Comment

Working...
                    X