Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence Honored in Dallas as Ugas Unification Nears

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence Honored in Dallas as Ugas Unification Nears

Errol Spence Photos Gallery - Undefeated WBC and IBF world champion Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr. received a special proclamation from Dallas Mayor Eric Johnson on Monday, as Mayor Johnson declared Saturday, April 16 "Errol Spence Jr. Day" ahead of Spence's fight at AT&T Stadium on Saturday night. (photos by Lawrence Jenkins)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Aren't things like this bad luck? Giving a guy a parade, keys the city, etc before his big fight then he loses said big fight?
    Victor valdez Victor valdez likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
      Aren't things like this bad luck? Giving a guy a parade, keys the city, etc before his big fight then he loses said big fight?
      IMHO Luck is being ready to take advantage of an opportunities when they present themselves. I may not like his business choices, but Spence is always ready. He deserves the recognition. He went overseas, other guys backyard etc to become champ.

Comment

Dont have to worry about that when it's a fixed fight.

Comment

They might want to do it before it's too late. A guy flying cars to be cut off by the insurance co. might not be good long term.

Comment

How nice? Good for him that he is being honored by the mayor of Dallas for his achievements in the boxing ring.

Comment

Don't follow PBC because of the OBVIOUS favoritism (no exaggeration), but Errol is really the Truth and I would like to see him become undisputed although Crawford prolly eats him up.
              nghtmr111 nghtmr111 likes this.

Comment

Fight a bunch of smaller guys and no real threats for an entire career, get your own day. Good deal!

Comment

Upset minded. I have Ugas beating this jenga tower. He's riding momentum, beat an aging legend. Also strongly consider the porter, Ugas arguably won while errol squeaked by Shawn BEFORE the accident . Obviously Spence doesn't want ppl clamoring for Crawford.. they won't. s
                  Last edited by Slip jab; 04-12-2022, 01:31 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=No look hook;n31367500]Upset minded. I have Ugas beating this jenga tower. He's riding momentum, beat an aging legend. Also strongly consider the porter, Ugas arguably won while errol squeaked by Shawn BEFORE the accident . Obviously Spence doesn't want ppl clamoring for Crawford.. they won't. AfterUgaswins I
                    wOnt hold Spence to any standard /QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                    X