Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Warns Van Heerden That A lot of Firepower is Coming His Way

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Warns Van Heerden That A lot of Firepower is Coming His Way

Conor Benn has warned South Africa's Chris van Heerden that he needs to be prepared for "a whole lot of firepower" when they clash over 12 rounds for the WBA Continental Welterweight Title at the AO Arena in Manchester this Saturday April 16, live worldwide on DAZN (excluding New Zealand and Australia).
    [Click Here To Read More]

The sheer delusion of this kid. Stay off the powder son…

Comment

Any chance of Benn calling anyone ranked above him out?

Comment

War benn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
          Any chance of Benn calling anyone ranked above him out?
          I recall him calling out Shawn Porter around the same time he called out AB….but no I don’t see him calling out someone who either cannot would beat him. He won’t ever mention Jaron Ennis

Comment

Hearn is doing what he normally does , clearly avoiding any decent opposition but still talking Benn up as a world beater. I'd like to be on board with this kid but 20 fights in and talk of him being the 'face of DAZN' not for me thanks.

Comment

Aside from Benn being well overdue a genuine step up, I’m looking forward to Billam-Smith and McCarthy II, plus Jordan Thompson is in a decent fight

Comment

Originally posted by Casual Riot View Post
                Aside from Benn being well overdue a genuine step up, I’m looking forward to Billam-Smith and McCarthy II, plus Jordan Thompson is in a decent fight
                How do you see the Billam-Smith fight going?

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

I recall him calling out Shawn Porter around the same time he called out AB….but no I don’t see him calling out someone who either cannot would beat him. He won’t ever mention Jaron Ennis
                  Haha, yeah, sorry I probably should have said "call out with a genuine intention to fight" or "sign to fight". Thanks.
                  buddyr buddyr likes this.

Comment

great, another undefeated WW in the top 10 fighting a journeyman. When does this **** stop and these guys start to fight each other?

Comment

Working...
                    X