Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: I Always Said, You're Not A True Fighter Unless You Fought In Front Of This San Antonio Crowd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: I Always Said, You're Not A True Fighter Unless You Fought In Front Of This San Antonio Crowd

SAN ANTONIO - Oscar De La Hoya has always viewed fighting in San Antonio as a rite of passage for the biggest stars at Golden Boy Promotions. It was among the reasons that the city was chosen for the anticipated ring return of Ryan Garcia following a 15-month hiatus. The 23-year-old lightweight didn't get up in the moment, scoring an early knockdown en route to a twelve-round, unanimous decision win over Ghana's Emmanuel Tagoe (32-1, 15KOs) in their DAZN main event Saturday evening at the famed Alamodome.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol wtf......

Comment

I like San Antonio, my favorite NBA team growing up were the Spurs but that’s random as hell. MGM Grand in Vegas I understand, MSG in NY I understand. To a lesser extent, Atlantic City in NJ. I would understand, for UK fighters, York Hall, Wembley Stadium and O2 arena.

But San Antonio? Lol.

Comment

Does this dude ever hear himself talk? He sounds dumb more often than not.

Comment

talk about random

Comment

Tagoe was surviving like Clottey against a much better opponent of course in a prime Pacquiao.
            Coachcody Coachcody likes this.

Comment

12-round sparring session.....

Comment

I was at Canelo/Trout at a sold out Alamodome in 2013. Was a great atmosphere, especially for a Mexican star.
                Not sure what the crowd was like for Garcia though. Seemed like they were waiting for a KO that never happened.

Comment

WOW!!! So many Great True fighters in the past, now and the future, never fought or will never fight in the Alamodome!!!

Comment

Tagoe was straight in survival mode he didnt wanna engage at all or Garcia probably would have stopped him. It was an ugly fight but it's like that sometimes I guess

Comment

Working...
                    X