Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison: I Pitched a Shutout, Skills Pay The Bills!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tony Harrison: I Pitched a Shutout, Skills Pay The Bills!

Las Vegas, Nevada - Former super welterweight world champion Tony "Superbad" Harrison (29-3-1, 21 KOs) cruised to a unanimous decision, nearly shutting out contender Sergio Garcia (33-2, 14 KOs) across 10-rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Harrison tyszu is a good fight. Fundora will beat him up

Comment

“Muscles are the way in the street, but skills pay the bills.”- Tony Harrison

Beautiful display of the "Sweet Science!" Tony Harrison vs. Bakhram Murtazaliev would be a good fight, maybe an eliminator? MAN UP!

Comment

That was a superb display of skills that Harrison showed the other day. He has a great backstory too.
        champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Tony harrison is an example of an inconsistency in boxing, he puts on a master class here but the. In another fight he looks timid and cant pull the trigger. Lack of consistency
          STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

I agree. Tony Harrison's ring generalship was absolutely superb against Garcia! He was timing him well with nice counters, jabs and good subtle lower body movement.

Comment

Good for Tony

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Tony harrison is an example of an inconsistency in boxing, he puts on a master class here but the. In another fight he looks timid and cant pull the trigger. Lack of consistency
                Or maybe other things going on like the death of his father and a year layoff or having to be wary of Charlo's punch, something Garcia does not have (power)
                SweetPbfAli SweetPbfAli likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

Or maybe other things going on like the death of his father and a year layoff or having to be wary of Charlo's punch, something Garcia does not have (power)
                  true but he also looked timid in previous fights before charlo.

Comment

i don't think anyone ever questioned can he box would say he is right behind lara He was touching up Willie Nelson before he got caught with the temple shot. Outbox Charlo again and got relaxed and stopped. i can look over the lackluster fight with a death in his family. His conferences with Charlo are gold and loved how he ran up on Arais. Don't worry folks Haymon had that under control.

Comment

Working...
                    X