Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murata Leaves It All In The Ring In Brave Defeat At The Hands Of Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Murata Leaves It All In The Ring In Brave Defeat At The Hands Of Golovkin

By Corey Erdman - While the boxing public was asking questions about what Gennadiy Golovkin had left, his upcoming opponent Ryota Murata was asking questions about himself. In his two years and four months out of the ring, a good portion of it dedicated to hoping then waiting for a bout with Golovkin, Murata had a lot of time to experience doubt.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What is brave about losing to a 40 Y.O?

Comment

What a brilliant article I really enjoyed this and yes Murata is a brave warrior he gave it his all and fought with pride and honour. Respect.

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
        Totally, what an absolute coward , if only he had the courage of a keyboard gladiator like you, a truly fearless keyboard warrior.

Comment

Nice article, indeed he was brave, but you don't beat ggg by going toe to toe with him, Muratas lack of variety lost him the fight, I wish him the best for the future, he is a fighter.
          ruedboy ruedboy likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
            It's always halfwits like you that irrationally make statements such as this. You aren't cognizant that ggg remains one of the most dedicated athletes in the sport has always been in the gym his body is likely far less older than the 40 on paper if he was a dorito eating couch potato I'd agree with you. But he's a dedicated athlete has been for years. Anyone taking his punches for 9 rounds regardless of his age is brave he has a spiteful power to his punches.

Comment

Why aren't Japanese fighters ever slicksters? Always tough, take good shots, face first fighters.
              where's the Japanese whitaker or floyd, or pep. I always th ink this as japs are smart
              Last edited by hugh grant; 04-11-2022, 03:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Why aren't Japanese fighters ever slicksters? Always tough, take good shots, face first fighters.
                where's the Japanese whitaker or floyd, or pep. I always th ink this as japs are smart
                They are in Dragon Ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post

They are in Dragon Ball.
                  They have suicidal tenancies

Comment

Murata fought a good fight for the first 5 rounds. It seemed like his body shots, pressure and durability about had Golovkin totally gassed. I guess Golovkin shook off that ring rust because he only became more accurate and effective from then onwards. Murata would be a good opponent against anyone at 160
                    Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X