Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Shane Mosley Jr. Boxes Past Gabe Rosado For Career Best Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Shane Mosley Jr. Boxes Past Gabe Rosado For Career Best Win

Mosley, Rosado Fight Photos Gallery - Alamodome, San Antonio, Texas - In the co-main event of the night, the resilient "King" Gabriel Rosado (26-15-1, 15 KOs) of Philadelphia, PA, was defeated by Shane Mosley Jr. (18-4, 10 KOs) of Pomona, CA, via majority decision in a 10-round fight capturing the WBA Continental Americas Super Middleweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rosado should call it a career before he sustains permanent damage to his body.
    He was almost a step behind Mosley Jr throughout their fight, and just couldn't catch up.
    Mosley Jr. is a decent fighter, but not a top 10 fighter in his weight class.
    The significance of that is if Rosado can't beat a Mosley Jr. then what's his continued purpose in boxing for?

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
      Rosado should call it a career before he sustains permanent damage to his body.
      He was almost a step behind Mosley Jr throughout their fight, and just couldn't catch up.
      Mosley Jr. is a decent fighter, but not a top 10 fighter in his weight class.
      The significance of that is if Rosado can't beat a Mosley Jr. then what's his continued purpose in boxing for?
      to be a name for up and coming prospects to add on their resume, and rosado is known enough so he'll still cash in paydays off his name
      Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

I had no idea Jr was even close to being that good. I’m kinda shocked he beat him.

Comment

Mosley Jr is not a bad fighter. Just been inconsistent in his career with some performance he just don't turn up but when he does he's pretty good he's pretty athletic can box to a gameplan etc not as athletic as his dad but he was a athletic freak in his prime. Will he ever be a world champion? Probably not the most likely bet but he could be in some fun fights he looked alot fresher at 168.

As for rosado. He is what he is at this point has been for ages a gate keeper to the next level and he'll probably always get fights cus hes known but probaly not the best for his health at 36 to keep getting in there and taking heavy shots he's had a long hard career and no point taking punishment I'm sure Gabe has made some decent money in his career
          Last edited by Boxing2695; 04-11-2022, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post

to be a name for up and coming prospects to add on their resume, and rosado is known enough so he'll still cash in paydays off his name
            Yeah at the expense of his health, and possibly his sanity.
            If he does continue he will be just a name for up, and coming prospect's to add to their resume.
            Then no amount of cashed in payday's will be enough to pay for his medical expenses, I just pray that it doesn't come to that.

Comment

Impressed by Mosley's outing this past weekend! Maybe his appearance on Paulie's show and The Porter Way Podcast helped me tune into the scrap. Nice test for him against Gabe....he's gotten better and sharper since his outing in Australia a few years back.

Comment

Impressive stuff from Jr.

Comment

Working...
                X