Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ryan Garcia Dominant in Decision Win Over Emmanuel Tagoe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Ryan Garcia Dominant in Decision Win Over Emmanuel Tagoe

Garcia, Tagoe Fight Photos Gallery - San Antonio, Texas - In a bout fought at a catch-weight of 139-pounds, top lightweight contender Ryan Garcia (22-0, 18 KOs) was dominant in a twelve round unanimous decision win over an awkward Emmanuel Tagoe (32-2, 15 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ryan should have surgically taken this guy apart, instead of laser focus, he got reckless and frustrated, he cant make these kinds of mistakes with the top guys, Ryan is looking like a front-runner with no backend to his game.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
      Ryan should have surgically taken this guy apart, instead of laser focus, he got reckless and frustrated, he cant make these kinds of mistakes with the top guys, Ryan is looking like a front-runner with no backend to his game.
      I get what you're trying to say but that can only be done when an opponent gives you something Tagoe gave nothing he simply did not fight. Ryan picked him apart with nice straight rights that Droppd and hurt him and Jabs and counter hooks, he won every sec of every rd. He go sloppy a time or two a bit anxious maybe but no different than when I see Haney getting anxious and sloppy when he lunges in wild too. They'll learn.
      KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Ryan has terrible feet and doesn't set up his shots. I know Tagoe came to survive but Ryan could have done more.

Comment

It takes two to tango

Comment

Working...
          X