Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fundora: I Got Hit With a Good Punch, I Knew I Had To Take a Knee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fundora: I Got Hit With a Good Punch, I Knew I Had To Take a Knee

Top super welterweight contenders Sebastian "The Towering Inferno" Fundora and Erickson "Hammer" Lubin delivered an instant classic Saturday night, as Fundora captured the Interim WBC Super Welterweight Title via TKO after nine rounds in the SHOWTIME main event from The Theater at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, part of Curio Collection by Hilton in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Fundora out-landed Lubin 255 to 149". I guess that's why he was down on the scorecards... #AlHaymonMoney
    Tarquin Tarquin Smash Smash like this.

Comment

This young man has an insane engine and hell of a chin to go along with his height. Going to give anyone trouble.
      Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
        "Fundora out-landed Lubin 255 to 149". I guess that's why he was down on the scorecards... #AlHaymonMoney
        Yeah, the announcing team had Lubin ahead in the later rounds, too. Fundora was winning most rounds by outworking him in my opinion. He was also landing the more damaging blows. I mean.....look at Lubin's face. He was not winning.

Comment

in memory of george floyd
          Victor valdez Victor valdez likes this.

Comment

If somebody teaches this kid how to jab and use his reach combined with his power and volume punching, its gonna be extremely hard for someone to beat him.

he gets hit wayyy to much for his size & length of arms - he should be making guys earn their way in range

Comment

Fundora deserve a title shot

Comment

I like that he did that. I wish nore fighters had the coherence to know when to minimize the damage and get a 10 second breather to recoup.

Comment

fundora took a knee and was still taller than his opponent (or maybe not)
                  Victor valdez Victor valdez likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
                    If somebody teaches this kid how to jab and use his reach combined with his power and volume punching, its gonna be extremely hard for someone to beat him.

he gets hit wayyy to much for his size & length of arms - he should be making guys earn their way in range
                    he gets hit a lot but has that chavez sr skin where he doesn’t mark up or get cut.

i personally think the on your chest overwhelmed style will take fundora further and get him payed more.
                    shenmue shenmue likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X