Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tony Harrison Boxes Past Sergio Garcia For Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tony Harrison Boxes Past Sergio Garcia For Decision Win

Harrison, Garcia Fight Photos Gallery - Las Vegas, Nevada - In a crossroads junior middleweight fight, former world champion Tony Harrison (29-3-1, 21 KOs) boxed his way to a ten round unanimous decision over Sergio Garcia (33-2, 14 KOs). (photos by Ryan Hafey, Esther Lin)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Congrats to Harrison and Garcia seems like a good dude.

Comment

What a performance by Harrison! I'd like to see him as champion again before his career is done.

Comment

This was a masterful job of boxing by Harrison.

I honestly thought he was washed after that Perella fight. Glad to be proven wrong and I hope to see him in another big fight again soon.

Comment

I would match Harrison vs Tszyu in a heartbeat! Makes too much sense for PBC not to do it! Which is why they won’t!

Comment

Tony did what he was supposed to against a basic professional with no specific or special effects! I see signs of wear & tear plus he get hit a bit to much for my liking. He’s too talented of a fighter to be falling all over the place and looking uncoordinated. Kostya Tszyu would have been to much power so he better ask for crazy $$$. He also owe his last opponent a rematch also, because that was a Dammmm gift draw decision.
            Last edited by hitmanjosh; 04-10-2022, 06:16 PM.

Comment

I would take a Fundora vs Harrison fight while they wait for Jermell vs Castano winner, who has to fighting Tim Tszyu first anyway who is past due a WBO Title Shot

Yes Fundora stops him but still a decent fight and a good name for Fundora to add to his Resume
              Last edited by sicko; 04-10-2022, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                Tony did what he was supposed to against a basic professional with no specific or special effects! I see signs of wear & tear plus he get hit a bit to much for my liking. He’s too talented of a fighter to be falling all over the place and looking uncoordinated. Kostya Tszyu would have been to much power so he better ask for crazy $$$. He while his last opponent a rematch also, because that was a Dammmm gift draw decision.
                He beat Garcia much, much more easily than Fundora did. It was an excellent performance. It doesn't change his poor outing against Perrella there's little to complain about from this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  I would take Fundora vs Harrison while they wait for Jermell vs Castano winner, who has to fighting Tim Tszyu first anyway who is past due a WBO Title Shot
                  That's a good fight for Harrison but I don't think Fundora's handlers will let him take that sort of risk with a title shot already in his back pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

That's a good fight for Harrison but I don't think Fundora's handlers will let him take that sort of risk with a title shot already in his back pocket.
                    maybe but I don't know, that kid have a real fighter's mentality, he LOVES to stay very active I think he would take it

Comment

Working...
                    X