Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Returns, Secures Dominant Decision Over Emmanuel Tagoe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Returns, Secures Dominant Decision Over Emmanuel Tagoe

SAN ANTONIO - Ryan Garcia is back, even as a work in progress. The celebrated ring return of one of boxing's rising young stars saw the 23-year-old lightweight contender end a career-long 15-month layoff with a near-shutout win over Ghana's Emmanuel Tagoe. Judges Tom Carusone (119-108), Lisa Giampa (118-109) and Ellis Johnson (119-108) all ruled in favor of Garcia, who went the twelve-round distance for the first time in his career in the DAZN main event Saturday evening in front of a passionate crowd of 14,459 at Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-10-2022, 05:19 AM.

Lightweight superstar RYAN GARCIA is back in action this weekend, taking on Ghanaian EMMANUEL TAGOE live on DAZN from the Alamodome, Texas. GARCIA returns to the ring from a 14-month layoff, having impressively defeated Luke Campbell back in January 2021 to claim the vacant WBC interim lightweight title. The LA native will be looking to pick up where he left off and put the division on notice that the powerful lightweight is back and ready to challenge for world titles with new trainer Joe Goossen. His opponent on Saturday, Emmanuel Tagoe, comes into the bout with full confidence, having only lost once in 32 fights. The Ghanaian boxer previously held the IBO lightweight title back in 2016 and will be looking to slingshot himself into title contention once again with a big win over the American.

Comment

How is this bull**** a PPV on DAZN? Why do I have to pay extra to see this? ****ing crooks I want my money back for this month's subscription.
      1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

This will be fireworks while it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
          How is this bull**** a PPV on DAZN? Why do I have to pay extra to see this? ****ing crooks I want my money back for this month's subscription.
          Where do you see it listed as a PPV? It’s free on my account & I haven’t heard anything about it being a PPV

Comment

I don’t think it’s PPV bro
            The Casual The Casual likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post

Where do you see it listed as a PPV? It’s free on my account & I haven’t heard anything about it being a PPV
              Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

I don’t think it’s PPV bro
              This is from my signed in DAZN account I watched GGG Murata on last night 2-5 am

DAZN Canada trying to scam us. Jim Karas confirmed on Twitter but deleted his post for whatever reason.
              Attached Files

Comment

This is from my signed in DAZN account I watched GGG Murata on last night 2-5 am

DAZN Canada trying to scam us. Jim Karas confirmed on Twitter but deleted his post for whatever reason.
                Just read this PPV is for Canada only.

Absolute joke.

First it was no PPVs, then only special occasions for Canelo fights.

Ryan Garcia vs some Ghanaian that no ones heard of?

If they try similar bs in the UK I’m cancelling

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

Just read this PPV is for Canada only.

Absolute joke.

First it was no PPVs, then only special occasions for Canelo fights.

Ryan Garcia vs some Ghanaian that no ones heard of?

If they try similar bs in the UK I’m cancelling
                  I'm trying to raise some hell but their customer support number goes to some Nebraska number that doesn't even work and the customer service/support page gives no ****ing email address even. I don't just want to cancel the service I want my money back for this month cause I'm super petty.

Comment

I'm trying to raise some hell but their customer support number goes to some Nebraska number that doesn't even work and the customer service/support page gives no ****ing email address even. I don't just want to cancel the service I want my money back for this month cause I'm super petty.
                    Good for you I would do the exact same.

Comment

Working...
                    X