Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tagoe: Ryan Garcia Is Not Ready For Me, Now He Can Come Smell The Ghana Pepper

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tagoe: Ryan Garcia Is Not Ready For Me, Now He Can Come Smell The Ghana Pepper

SAN ANTONIO - Emmanuel Tagoe made a point to remind Ryan Garcia of the challenge that waits ahead this weekend. The pair of lightweight contenders exchanged words and circled around one another while in the ring together during an open workout held Wednesday afternoon at the Will Naylor Smith Riverwalk Plaza in downtown San Antonio. The two were scheduled to do work out nearly 30 minutes apart, but Ghana's Tagoe felt the need to stick around long enough for Garcia's arrival in his best effort to get inside the head of the unbeaten California native.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The Ghana Pepper
    PeepeePoopooMan PeepeePoopooMan likes this.

Comment

Is Ghanaian pepper hot, sweet, bitter ? I'd guess they'd mix it with Okra, yam & stuff but IDK.

Seems irrelevant to the big question of whether Tagoe can rock up & be competitive.

Comment

Um...fellers....is this fight on the regular Dazn sub or is this PPV? Cause if it is .... #&^$(*&)$#@$%

Comment

I just noticed thaf DAZN is charging a small PPV fee for this fight. What a joke!

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
            Um...fellers....is this fight on the regular Dazn sub or is this PPV? Cause if it is .... #&^$(*&)$#@$%
            Only if you're in Canada. Judging by your name probably not.

Comment

The ghana pepper is weak and pathetic.

Comment

Working...
              X