Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I Knew Joe Goossen Was Going To Be A Good Fit For Me, It's A Good Connection

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I Knew Joe Goossen Was Going To Be A Good Fit For Me, It's A Good Connection

Ryan Garcia never had a second thought about reuniting with Joe Goossen. The switch in trainers came out of necessity ahead of Garcia's awaited ring return following a 15-month ring absence. The unbeaten, top-rated lightweight will enter his first fight with Goossen when he faces streaking contender Emmanuel Tagoe (32-1, 15KOs) this Saturday on DAZN from Alamodome in San Antonio. The past seven weeks spent in training camp and now fight week has proven to be precisely the change he needed in his career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good Luck Ryan and may you deliver your win in style.

Comment

After last night Ryan show go back to Reynoso hat in effing hand

Comment

Goosen seems kind of irrelevant these days. Judging by some of his PBC commentary the guy might have dementia too.
        just the facts just the facts likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
          Goosen seems kind of irrelevant these days. Judging by some of his PBC commentary the guy might have dementia too.
          Straight truth. There’s reasons why Goosen hasn’t trained a world class fighter in years.

Comment

How many times last night was Ryan just standing and staring at Tagoe against the ropes. He wasn’t setting anything up with a jab, he wasn’t moving to get angles or feinting to open something up. Just standing and staring, he could not have looked more clueless.
            Last edited by 4truth; 04-10-2022, 05:40 PM.

Comment

If Garcia would shoot a combination while tsgie was against the ropes n frame some shots.
              either way he got it done good job Garcia. I refuse to call him by his nickname.. so lame

Comment

Working...
              X