Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Golovkin, Hopkins, Canelo, Lubin-Fundora, Spence, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Golovkin, Hopkins, Canelo, Lubin-Fundora, Spence, More

The Daily Bread Mailbag returns with Stephen "Breadman" Edwards tackling topics such as Gennadiy Golovkin, Mikey Garcia, Errol Spence, Manny Pacquiao, Bernard Hopkins, Erickson Lubin vs. Sebastian Fundora, and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

As great as always, i like the Ryan Garcia prediction!! Beheading

Comment

Originally posted by PabloBigg View Post
      Yeah, that prediction is a bit savage!

Comment

I don't like slagging Bread off but Emile Griffiths was a great fighter & deserves people to get his name right. I mean how hard should that be? Don't Boxing Scene earn enough to employ researchers?

Comment

I just need Garcia get some rounds in...

Screenshot_20220409-092804.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
            I don't like slagging Bread off but Emile Griffiths was a great fighter & deserves people to get his name right. I mean how hard should that be? Don't Boxing Scene earn enough to employ researchers?
            Um, it's Griffith, no s at the end
            siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PabloBigg View Post
              Nope........

Comment

I also read lampley article and I agree about bhopal being.
                I actually wrote in to the broadband about it. Wasn't published, guess I didn't kiss breads ass lol jk.som
                e of my write ins are addressed n published.
                but yes, regarding bhopal I guess I feel he should be appreciated more.. I guess because I rate him so high others should too. Him n Ward are similar in the sense they weren't appreciated until the late stages of their respective careers

Comment

Jrock vs Harrison was mentioned. That's a great match-up and it makes sense. I got jrock. I'd have to study but I feel if J presses he can stop Tony.

Comment

Working...
                  X