Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lubin: People Are Fascinated With Fundora's Height; Really Gives It Away With Way He Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lubin: People Are Fascinated With Fundora's Height; Really Gives It Away With Way He Fights

LAS VEGAS - Erickson Lubin stands about eight inches shorter than Sebastian Fundora. The undefeated Fundora typically towers over most opponents because, at approximately 6-foot-6, he is unusually tall for the junior middleweight division. Though significantly shorter, Lubin doesn't feel Fundora's height will leave him at a disadvantage when they square off Saturday night in a "Showtime Championship Boxing" main event at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I will agree with Lubin, but knowing something and doing something are two different things. The Tower falls in, but he wins so far. Taking advantage is not as easy as just waiting for him to get close.
    Victor valdez Victor valdez likes this.

Comment

I agree to he gives his height away just like Paul Williams and Robert Easter but he is a better inside puncher than those 2, not necessarily more active, but more mustard on his punches.

Comment

I think Fondura lands one of those inside uppercuts and puts down Lubin. This is a good fight, credit to both men, a loss for either is quite a setback.

Comment

Working...
        X