Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennadiy Golovkin Stops Ryota Murata In 9th Round, Secures Spot In 3rd Canelo Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gennadiy Golovkin Stops Ryota Murata In 9th Round, Secures Spot In 3rd Canelo Fight

Ryota Murata gave Gennadiy Golovkin a lot of trouble in the first five rounds of their fight Saturday. Once an aged Golovkin got into a rhythm, however, Golovkin battered the courageous Japanese champion over the final three-plus rounds of their middleweight title unification fight. Golovkin eventually dropped Murata in the ninth round and stopped him in a main event streamed by DAZN from Saitama Super Arena in Saitama, Japan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

After 16 months out of the ring, GENNADIY "GGG" GOLOVKIN puts his IBF and IBO middleweight titles on the line against WBA champion RYOTA MURATA live on DAZN from Saitama Super Arena, Japan. GGG looks to continue his middleweight resurgence this weekend in a long-awaited bout against WBA middleweight champion Ryota Murata. The two-time middleweight world champion captured both belts against Sergiy Derevyanchenko back in 2019, defending the straps against Kamil Szeremeta back in 2020. The Japanese star will be looking to register a third straight knockout win, having picked up the WBA middleweight title against American Rob Brant and defending the title against Steven Butler in 2019 to set up this bout with a pound-for-pound legend.

Comment

5:10 AM start time , got the alarm set ....Lets GOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
        5:10 AM start time , got the alarm set ....Lets GOOOOOOOOOOOO
        See you in a few hours!

Comment

3am start for me. Set my alarm for 5am to hopefully only hit snooze a few times and be up in time for the main event.
          Quercusalba Quercusalba likes this.

Comment

Its that the entire fight card start or the main event(ggg) fight start time dazn doesnt make it clear

Comment

im loving this early boxing, makes a change from needing 2-3 coffees/blunts to stay up for the fat yank cards at 4/5 am. already went for a run, now give me an epic korean v japanese bloodbath in the main event please. WAR grandpa golovkin

Comment

5:06 AM here.....Time to grab an hour of sleep and be awoken by my alarm clock so that I can catch the fights.
                mlac mlac likes this.

Comment

Good morning, good morning beautiful people!
                  James Hunt James Hunt mlac mlac like this.

Comment

Checking in ....................
                    mlac mlac likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X