Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Junto Nakatani Batters, Stops Overmatched Ryota Yamauchi In 8th Round On GGG-Murata Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Junto Nakatani Batters, Stops Overmatched Ryota Yamauchi In 8th Round On GGG-Murata Card

Junto Nakatani battered Ryota Yamauchi throughout most of their one-sided, 112-pound title fight Saturday in Saitama, Japan. The rangy southpaw, who is unusually tall for his division, hurt and stopped his countryman in the eighth round of their scheduled 12-rounder on the Gennadiy Golovkin-Ryota Murata undercard at Saitama Super Arena. The unbeaten, 24-year-old Nakatani (23-0, 18 KOs) made the second defense of his WBO flyweight title and became the first fighter to stop Yamauchi inside the distance (8-2, 7 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

GGG won, stopped Murata, but he would be no match for Canelo.

Comment

I was impressed by nakatani

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Very nice.

You got some gifs from the GGG fight?

Comment

Originally posted by ..David.. View Post
            I was impressed by nakatani
            Yeah me too it was the first time Id seen him, so much height and reach at the weight with power and talented boxing, he going to be hard to beat across 3 divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

Very nice.

You got some gifs from the GGG fight?
              I stopped following Gennady Golovkin's career many years ago, I personally dislike him and Saul Alvarez. However, I do keep up with Alvarez career considering he has sought competition at higher weights, but I do acknowledge that he is another fraud like GGG.
              Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I stopped following Gennady Golovkin's career many years ago, I personally dislike him and Saul Alvarez. However, I do keep up with Alvarez career considering he has sought competition at higher weights, but I do acknowledge that he is another fraud like GGG.
                Frauds lol, man you are talking utter BS they are both great, when did you spend time with GGG to say you personally dislike him?

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Frauds lol, man you are talking utter BS they are both great, when did you spend time with GGG to say you personally dislike him?
                  Neither are great, Golovkin lives off Culero's fame, and Alvarez is a drug offender. They both have the most lame and shtiest fan base that dont know sht. I dont have to meet someone in real life to dislike them, have you read the news? I think you can find countless a-holes that you would burn alive.

Comment

i like how nakatani was using his footwork.

height, reach, quickness and power. this kid is gonna be a problem for everyone.

Comment

Working...
                    X