Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia On Media Workout Exchange With Tagoe: He's a Big Fan, I Appreciate His Love And Support

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia On Media Workout Exchange With Tagoe: He's a Big Fan, I Appreciate His Love And Support

SAN ANTONIO - Ryan Garcia anticipated an adoring crowd on hand for his first fight week session in more than 15 months. The unbeaten lightweight contender was mildly--though pleasantly--surprised to see one particular party stick around for his media workout arrival. Emmanuel Tagoe--Garcia's opponent this Saturday--stayed put well after his own workout session, joining Garcia in the ring Wednesday afternoon at the Will Naylor Smith Riverwalk Plaza in downtown San Antonio where the two exchanged words before and after being separated by their respective teams.
    [Click Here To Read More]

While I will ultimately watch the fight at some point this weekend, I'm pretty underwhelmed by this matchup. While I appreciate his talents, I'm not a fan of Garcia; it's hard to pull for the kid with his personality. At the same time, there's nothing to inspire hope that Tagoe will bring anything to challenge King Ry. His best wins were decisions against Paulus, Fana and Menard.

Comment

Working...
    X